SCHEDULING YOUR SESSION.
When you call to schedule your portrait session, a deposit is required by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). If you opt to pay your deposit by cash or check, you may stop by the studio and we will schedule your appointment at that time.
WHEN WILL MY PORTRAITS AND PROOFS BE READY?
We will contact you by phone when your proofs are online.
Session fees are non-refundable once the proofs are posted.
The finished portrait package will be ready approximately 12 weeks after you order. During the months of August and September the studio is busy with yearbook deadlines and package delivery may be delayed due to last minuted yearbook additions. We will notify you by postcard or phone call when the package is ready. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE MY PORTRAITS?
We are confident you will love your portraits!
If you don't, we will gladly re-photograph you in your favorite pose. Just call us within one business day of viewing your proofs and we will schedule an additional appointment at no charge to you. If you have a clothing or hairstyle change from your original session, there will be a $30 session fee per pose.
OUR STUDIO POLICIES
1. Cancellations must be made 7 working days prior to session. Deposits will be transferred if session is rescheduled. Refunds will not be given if cancellation does not take place within 48hours prior.
2. Any changes on the type of session scheduled must be made 48 hours in advance; otherwise, the originally scheduled session will be completed.
3. Customers are responsible for the session scheduled unless the customer notifies the studio within 48 hours of any changes to their session.
4. All deposits are non-refundable once the proofs are posted online.
5. Discounts will be given only if you order within two weeks of viewing your proofs. Sorry, no exceptions! If you order after the two week deadline you will receive the discount currently in affect.
6. We are unable to deliver a student's yearbook picture to school if you have not placed your order. If the studio has already delivered the yearbook portraits/cd to the school, we will notify you and it is the student's responsibility to deliver their individual yearbook portrait to the school.
7. Session fees are not applied towards your order. This fee pays for your photo shoot.
8. Finished orders must be paid in full before any part of the order can be delivered. Cash, check (payable to Parker Stone II), Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.